Dec 18, 2011

Presents, Presents, Presents

As Christmas is approaching really fast, I thought, this time I’d write about my favorite DIY presents for all of us, who – like me – don’t want to spend too much money on their Christmas presents, but of course want them to be special and personalised.

So, here are my favorites: (for most of them you will find helpful tutorials on Youtube)
- Home-made candles: this is really easy and also cheap as you can use old candles you already have at home
- Customized calendars: these are perfect for grandparents or parents
- Make your own soap
- Home-made marmalade or jelly, you can even invent your own tastes and combinations
- bake your own Christmas cookies

Xoxo, have fun trying out these ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!