Aug 14, 2013

Seeking attention II

Remember how I told you about my desire for more male attention and therefore decided to open an account at an online-dating website?

source
Well, I did open an account, answered most of the questions and even uploaded a picture. At first, while I was still debating with myself about which picture to upload, I didn't get too many messages, except some creepy ones, of course. But then messages started rolling in and I couldn't (and didn't want) to answer them all. So I picked out the ones that sounded best and tried to get to know these guys.

But you know how it is, you've never met that guy, sometimes there's not even the slightest chance you will ever be able to be with them, because they live too far away and wouldn't want to leave your current life behind again...

There was this one guy I would have agreed to actually meet because he was funny and entertaining, but I knew from the beginning that it couldn't work out because he lives more than two hours away.

Anyway, it was an interesting experience to make and maybe, some time I will try again ;)

Xoxo, what are your experiences with online-
dating websites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!