Sep 4, 2013

RGRC Update #1

I was very busy working on the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge during my holidays - whilst doing some sightseeing in Paris and the South of France and enjoying a few days of sun, sea and beach in Croatia.

So, during these last couple of months I read about 2300 pages. Three books, that couldn't be more different if intended. "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell, an epic love story and famous classic, "The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic and Madness at the Fair that Changed America" by Erik Larson, which is a non-fiction book about the World Fair in Chicago in 1893 and "Lord of the Flies", a novel about a group of boys stuck on an uninhabited island.

All three books were very interesting to read and carried you off into a whole new world to explore. Now, that I'm finished with these books, I'm planning on reading these:

Jane Austen - Pride and Prejudice
Jane Austen - Sense and Sensibility
F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby

Xoxo, have a great time reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!