Jan 1, 2014

Happy New Year

source
Happy New Year to all of you! I wish you that this year all of your resolutions and wishes will come true and that it'll be the happiest year of your life!

Remember the New Year resolution I made last year - finding my very own Mr. Big? At this very moment it seems this NY resolution has come true!

Last summer, when I finished my studies and started working, one of my new colleagues caught my eye and - because of my other colleagues selfishness (that, in this case was actually a blessing) he and I went for lunch together almost every day and the rest is history. We've been dating for almost three months now and it's still so amazing and so different to all the relationships I had before. It's not the I am so excited, butterflies in my belly-type of relationship, but one of those it feels so good being together and everything is absolutely relaxed and feels as this is the one-type of relationship.

I feel like I should have told you about the goings-on before, but I really didn't want to spoil anything by making prophecies to soon. However, as it is, I feel like (and truly wish) this will
be going on for a long time to come and I can't wait to savor every single minute of it.

I wish you all that you will be able to make a NY resolution that will come true just like mine did.

Xoxo, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!