Jan 30, 2014

RGRC Update #3

source
Wow, I can't believe it's been three months since I last posted about my progress in the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge.

Over Christmas I had been determined to read at least 3 or 4 books that are on the list, but all I managed to read until now was “The strange case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde”, and I didn't even read it until on the plane to India. And I have to admit, I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand what Mr. Stevenson is trying to say in this book. It is well written and I enjoyed reading it, but I can only imagine that maybe he wanted to illustrate the transition of a nice man into an evil one. Or maybe he’s talking about some kind of psychological disease. Or even something entirely different. Who knows?

What do you guys think this book is all about?

Xoxo, keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!