Oct 29, 2014

RGRC Update #5

Wow, it's been more than 6 months since I last posted an update for the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge! I'm shocked.

But I just didn't feel like reading anything on the list - I prefered light and entertaining love stories above the sometimes quite hard to read titles on the list.

However, at my 4th attempt in as many years I finally made it through the original version of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. It has been hard to understand her 19th Century language, but after a while it got easier and I finally read the whole story about how Elizabeth's and Mr. Darcy's lives got intertwined. And I loved it! So romantic - but at times a little strange to see how things worked back then.

I hope to be reading some more books of the list soon. Let's just hope that I'll have some more free time and motivation this winter than I had last summer.

Xoxo, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!