Jun 12, 2012

Boyfriend turned romantic

My French Guy is finally back from his holidays and my patience has been paying off ever since. Things have been better than ever before and it seems like my being worried about missing him so much doesn't seem to have been wrong.

source
But what I really wanted to tell you about is yesterday. Yesterday, when he did the most romantic thing I could imagine right now: When we were just getting ready to going to bed, I said: You know what I've been thinking? A massage would be so nice right now.
Next thing I know is that he told me to take off my shirt and lie down. And then he gave me one of the most romantic massages I ever got. With lots of kisses and tender touching (only my back, of course)
When it was over and I was lying in his arms I promised him to give him a massage in return the next time he would be staying over. He just said hmm and told me that I would get another one then too and every other time I want one. And then he said the most romantic thing: You have a free pass for massages. I will give you as many massages as you want.

In my experience until now I always had to make an effort to get my boyfriend to give me a massage, that's why I was so touched by him saying that. Also, this gives me the feeling that he's got the intention of sticking around for some time. Don't ask me why, I just got the feeling that this is going to be a great love story. We even made it to falling asleep in each others arms - no need for My Side, Your Side anymore. If this isn't a sign, I don't know what is.

Xoxo, just be patient for some time and you will get even more than you ever dreamed of!

3 comments:

  1. So freaking cute! Hang on to that one!
    Although my boyfriend isnt quite as romantic, he still gives me massages whenever I want them. So maybe it is a sign of true love, I mean he does massage my feet, thats gotta say something!

    Great blog by the way, I was getting so sick of coming across the same old boring beauty blogs but yours was different and I found it refreshing!!

    Cheers!
    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it's great to hear romantic stories and always good to get a massage :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! If you have a minute, please check out my

    blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so

    much! Thanks!

    $30 RIRE giveaway

    on my blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!